I’ve been wanting to put this list together for a very long time because I love giving and receiving small but fabulous gifts, and think that it’s very important to get it just right when it comes to finding that perfect present for someone special.
Here’s my top 5 gift ideas for any occasion:
1. There’s no better gift than a good book and if I can recommend only one book out of hundreds home and design books I own - it would have to be Quintessential Kitchens by Matthew Quinn. There’s no other designer who masters the art of combining function & science with beauty, comfort and sophistication quite like Mr. Quinn, and in this book he shares 15 exquisite kitchens designed for his clients from around the globe. Beautiful photography, helpful insights and Matthew’s refined sense of space make this book a must have for anyone that loves good design.
2. Natural agate coasters with gold plated edges from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams. They are GORGEOUS, can be used as decor pieces and are perfect for anyone that loves to entertain.
3. Privet Bloom home fragrance collection by Hampton Sun ... they offer only one signature scent and it’s glorious! Privet Bloom captures the essence of a gorgeous summer day in the Hamptons with its fresh, unexpected and delicate fragrance unlike anything else out there. Crisp, elegant, with top notes of Lilly of the Valley, Jasmine and White Hyacinth - your friends & family will thank you for introducing them to this fresh and captivating fragrance.
4. Anything from Zara Home. Zara Home is huge in Europe but we aren’t so lucky to have their beautiful stores here in the states. Not everyone knows that everything available on their website can be shipped anywhere (and they often offer free shipping). From candles, to loungewear, to home accessories - and in typical Zara fashion everything is chic, cool and affordable!
5. Sugarfina gift sets. Why? Three words: champagne gummy bears! + beautiful packaging, unusual international flavors and always so much fun!